One of the benefits of working with Bell Techlogix is choosing the right kind of support for your enterprise. We offer multi-leveled support with several tiers of service so you can choose the option that best matches your needs and your price point. Every tier offers assistance for device procurement, self-service portals and IT support.
- Tier 0: Support provides Web Portal and Mobile Device Procurement Support which include a self-service portal, order fulfillment and procurement and orders placed by IT support staff or users.
- Tier 1: Support with Tier 1 provides a 24X7XAlways Service Desk where all support interactions are submitted and managed. It also includes:
- Basic wireless network and device troubleshooting
- Lost/Stolen device assistance
- How-To Questions and hardware support
- Tier 2: This tier offers escalated support from Tier 1, providing assistance for incidents and requests that have been pushed past the Tier 1 Service Desk. Tier 2 also includes:
- MDM/MAM Provisioning Assistance
- Coordinating incident support from Help Desk to Mobile Device Management providers (e.g. Air-Watch, Mobile Iron, Good, Blackberry/BES, Symantec, etc.) as needed.
- Middleware end user account re-enabling and troubleshooting.
- Escalation of incidents to the Tier 3 Mobile Device Server Support team when required.
- Tier 3: Tier 3 not only serves as an escalation point for Tier 2 issues, it also provides support for remotely monitored customer mail systems (i.e. MS Exchange, Lotus, Domino, etc.) for daily connectivity to and from MDM/MAM network operations centers (NOCs). As our most in depth tier of support, Tier 3 also offers:
- Relationship maintenance with MDM/MAM vendors and service providers. We act as a liaison on your behalf to facilitate quarterly technology road map meetings between you and your technology providers.
- Remote management of MDM/MAM software licensing capacity.
- MDM/MAM version upgrades, migrations and patch/hot fix application.
- Advanced device configuration, policy creation, app and software packaging, app and policy deployment and enforcement, as well as device management through MDM/MAM server administration.
- Remote application of server-side patches, firmware/OS updates that are related to MDM functionality.
As technology evolves and IT departments continue to wrestle with BYOD, WEM, MDM and other mobility issues you can rest assured that our experts continue to stay ahead of the technology curve. Allow us to shift the paradigm with you and transform the challenges of the mobile economy into opportunities for your organization.