With Next Gen Digital Workplace solutions from Bell Techlogix, we promise to help you perform better tomorrow than you did today, keeping you on track with your customers and ahead of your competition.
It can be difficult for organizations to support a continuous service improvement process on their own, especially if:
- rigorous monitoring systems are not in place
- metrics tracking and trending procedures are not defined
- data analytics are spotty or non-existent
A recurring problem can be just as frustrating and just as impactful to the business as a single problem that takes a longer time to resolve. An IT outsourced managed service provider like Bell Techlogix can assist organizations by putting into practice cutting edge concepts that drive continuous service improvement. As data is mined from the information in an organization’s data warehouse, experts will spot trouble areas, whether it’s different types of error messages, a common hardware model with a recurring problem, or a specific time of day when users experience network latency or slow performance on their computers. Technicians use what they learn to isolate the root causes and prevent theses occurrences from happening in the first place.
ITIL® Certification -The Heart of IT Service Management
For more than 25 years, the ITIL framework for continuous IT service improvement has been the most widely accepted and adopted choice for competitive business, from small and medium sized companies to large corporations. The Information Technology Infrastructure Library, or ITIL, is a flexible, organizational framework for planning, executing, supporting and improving IT managed services based on best practices that combine the latest thinking with common sense guidance.
ITIL offers a common language for clients and service providers to communicate a certain quality of service and level of operation that all stakeholders can understand, appreciate and support. It provides for deep analysis and measurable outcomes that are reported in a consistent manner, based on industry standards. In addition, special needs can fit into the ITIL framework, increasing its effectiveness for each individual business –a custom level of detail without the cost.
A key takeaway from the ITIL philosophy is that when IT managed services are aligned to the needs of the business, ITIL becomes an asset, driving change and ultimately growth.
- The ITIL Service Lifecycle starts with identifying these business needs and designing a cocktail of services that best complements them. Once services are implemented and operating smoothly, teams move on to monitoring progress and improving service.
- The ITIL Best Practices that govern the service lifecycle are derived from five core guides: ITIL Service Strategy, ITIL Service Design, ITIL Service Transition, ITIL Service Operation and ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
- The ITIL framework can be combined with other systems such as COBIT, Six Sigma, TOGAF, ISO 27000 and ISO/IEC 20000 among others.
Bell Techlogix Service Excellence Office
ITIL certified managed service providers like Bell Techlogix ensure that their team members have the relevant knowledge, skills and techniques to implement ITIL effectively, while inspiring the full cooperation and investment of the entire project group in the process. To support this philosophy, Bell Techlogix has launched the Service Excellence Office, an independent body with ownership and a goal of driving and delivering continuous service improvement.