As more organizations support a remote workforce and the number of cyberattacks continues to rise, protecting your corporate network is more critical than ever. Bell Techlogix helps you eliminate this risk with a strategy that builds, deploys, and supports system images for computing platforms. We also support the installation of security patching, updates and upgrades, software packaging, software deployment, as well as the reporting and tracking of compliance against the standards.
Components of our Endpoint Management Services include:
- Image Management - Our engineers collaborate to create an annual roadmap of image development to include any upcoming major changes in your business environment. We proactively seek out updates to drivers, patches, and applications that apply to the client environment. Once an update/patch has been identified, our team makes the appropriate recommendation. Following the change management process, our team can upgrade and/or update the images once per quarter to accommodate changes within the environment. These upgrades and updates include, but are not limited to, changes to drivers, Microsoft security patches, new applications, or updates.
- Patch management - We have developed a patch management strategy that has proven to be effective in the deployment of patches to the environment using tools such as Windows WSUS Service / SCCM and Ivanti. We work with your change management process to verify proper approvals are obtained and communicated to users who are responsible for testing applications prior to the patches being deployed.
- Application packaging & deployment - We manage software deployments through your deployment tool, such as SCCM or Intune.
- Anti-virus - We conduct daily monitoring of the managed endpoints (e.g., workstations, laptops) to verify proper installation and required updates are active and provide alerts of suspicious patterns and events.
- Endpoint reporting - Our team provides monthly installation status reports and quarterly compliance checks. A remediation plan for any gaps discovered is also communicated.