FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Indianapolis, IN (July 6, 2017) – Women & Hi Tech is pleased to announce the Board of Directors for terms that commenced July 1, 2017.
Elected officers of the Women & Hi Tech board:
- President: Audrey Taylor, Founder and CEO, netlogx
- Vice President: Darcy Lee, Director of Accounts & Business Development, Metonymy Media
- Treasurer: Bobbie LaFollette, CPA, Accountant, Defense Finance and Accounting Services (DFAS)
- Secretary: Elizabeth Dick, Senior Project Engineer, Allison Transmission
Elected members of the Women & Hi Tech board:
- Communications Director: Lori Boyer, Software Applications Developer, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Corporate Engagement Director: Rebecca Bormann, Regional Business Development Manager, Bell
- Executive Women's Forum Director: Lauren Riga, Founder, Full Circle Solutions, LLC
- Individual Membership Director: Wendy Maple, Director of Client Services, Theoris Services
- Leading Light Awards Director: Ali Hromis, Director, IT, Project Lead the Way
- Membership Administrator: Carol Ganz, Director of Client Services, Six Feet Up, Inc.
- Networking Events Director: Angela B. Freeman, Intellectual Property Associate/Patent Attorney, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Outreach - Collegiate Director: Barb Alder, Director, Office of Engagement for Metropolitan
Indianapolis, Purdue University
- Outreach - K - 12 Director: Melissa Lavella, Process Improvement Engineer, Roche Diagnostics
- Past President: Tiffany White, Chief Project Engineer, U.S. Helicopter Engines, Rolls-Royce
- Technology Director: Elyse Swoverland, Senior Software Engineer, Sallie Mae
- Volunteer Director: Karen Harris, Vice President & Information Officer Manufacturing and Quality, Eli Lilly and Company
Board Member Emeritus:
- Jo Basey, Retired, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Angie Engel, Account Executive, Sogeti USA
- Gail Farnsley, Senior Executive Partner, Gartner Robin Fleming, Senior Vice President, Technology, Angie's List
- Deb Hallberg, Business Development Manager for Industry Groups, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Tonya Hanshew, Founder & CEO, Write 4 the Win, LLC
- Rajinder Heir, COO, Information Services Agency, City of Indianapolis | Marion County
- Patsy Lentz, Retired Business Development Professional
- Jayne Merryman, Enterprise Account Executive, Dell EMC
- Jane Richardson, IT Strategy and Corporate Strategic Alignment Leader, Cummins Inc.
- Tiffany Trusty, President, Trusty Applications and Senior Technology Advisor, Eleven Fifty Academy
- Susan Vaughn, CEO, The Project Authority
"Women & Hi Tech is one of the largest and fastest growing Indiana organizations," said Audrey Taylor, President of Women & Hi Tech. "The key goals for 2017-18 are to empower women, make Indiana business stronger and close the skilled STEM workers gap. Our all volunteer board has professionals and outstanding women in every STEM field and I look forward to working with the Board and all of our supporters to accelerate progress and achieve our ambitious goals."
To view the biographies of Women & Hi Tech's board members, visit the website at
About Women & Hi Tech
Women & Hi Tech is a non-profit professional organization dedicated to supporting women in STEM industries. Through networking, professional development, and opportunities to both mentor and learn, our members take steps daily to help each other claim seats at the table in science, technology, engineering, and math industries.
For more information, please visit http://www.womenandhitech.org